Wednesday, September 17, 2014

British journalist "redali" Muslims of Afghanistan Fighters hands are free to be yourself and accept Islam As the cause of a great Makes the event gathers

British journalist "redali" Muslims of Afghanistan
Fighters hands are free to be yourself and accept Islam
As the cause of a great




 
Makes the event gathers:
He said, after being freed from Afghanistan
My Jewish friends / girls raped
Did not want to trust it !!
Rather, they would ask me repeatedly -
"How many times I've been raped Muslim Mujahedin?
''
After just one year on the day I visited
Kidding. That is one of the taxi drivers
Asked me that - "You are the same British
Journalists "redali"? And I said-ji, I am
The British journalist "redali" Why?
He balala Well, never mind,
You are very beautiful; They are what you repeatedly
Been raped? "
Not too bad, but I had heard the question #
I said: - "No,, they touch me thanks
The ''
Then, my kind brother, said taxi drivers -
O, "BENNET" If I place my
 If you become a prisoner in the hands of your body
The touch used to amuse myself!
BENNET said :::::: ::::::
He is the first Muslim and Jewish men I treat
I started to think about goals and Islam.
I was a Muslim. Because, Muslims
Any day that I captured combatants
Touch me once niryatana
In that respect, but they do not insult one of the distant
Gave women the disbelievers, the thousand times I
Can not say - that the Word of Islam, Muhammad (pbuh)
Issued, in his sudu
Peace, security and respect the cool shade !!
Afghan Muslim fighters, which I
Saw prisoners. O people of the world, Muslims
Much safer than in the hands of a woman brothers dusamanera
Women and children are not safe in the hands of the disbelievers! Which
It views the evidence. . .
Aafia Siddiqa and Iraq's 10 million
How did they kill the baby !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment